IKEA means delicious yet affordable Swedish meatballs and stylish yet affordable Swedish furniture. I do not understand why do many Americans think assembling Ikea stuff is difficult. It’s just like LEGO Technic.
- alisonwritesthings likes this
- notalwaysweak reblogged this from freedominwickedness and added:
- beaverbunnydelight likes this
- felixrocketship likes this
- goddesskerrigan said: “But Lego Technic was the bane of my childhood!”
- widdershinsgirl likes this
- freedominwickedness posted this